Excess Moisture in the attic can be caused by:
- Water coming in through the roof
- Moisture coming into the attic from inside your home
- if the ceiling is not properly sealed and made air tight
- Poor ventilation of washing machines, kitchen and bathroom exhausts
- Inadequate insulation around areas prone to leaks
- Water damaged insulation
Did you know
The experts at Elite will help solve the problem of mold and moisture in your attic.
We investigate the building envelope, ventilation and insulation system in your roof and attic, seal leaks, make sure eaves troughs and downspouts are clean and functioning properly, and help you reduce the humidity inside your home that causes the growth and spread of mold.